What I really like about Pascal is that he COULD leave the tower with out her…. but no. He stays and wears dresses, allows her to pull his tail to make his mouth move, stretch with her, bake with her, paint with her, helps her with cleaning, and so much more.
YOU KNOW I DON’T THINK THIS IS HOW THE SONG GOES
i miss when i was like 12 and it would be the night before a big field trip or something and i couldnt go to sleep because i was so excited. i miss being so into a book that i would stay up past my bed time reading it. everything seems so bland or something idk. i’m only 19 and everything is so tiring. i miss wanting to be awake
this is the realist shit on this website
I pay a minimum monthly instalment of 2 Winchester rescues, however.
Okay, legit fucking crying.
You bet your elderly testicles I did.
You don’t even understand.
it goes from like deep to girly, its so weird
every Doctor Who theme at once
THIS SHOULD BE THE THEME SONG OF ALL DOCTOR WHO THEME SONGS!
Source: yourlocalpsychopath / GEM-SONG
Oh, yeah, you never do!
I have been a cat owner my whole life and I literally never knew that tiger lilies and stargazers were also highly toxic to cats. Even drinking the water from the vase that lilies are in can kill the cat! I brought in a tiger lily from our yard today and just thought to look it up and found out (and of course removed the lily from our house as soon as I saw). How scary!
Other toxic flowers for cats:
- Amaryllis (Amaryllis sp.)
- Autumn Crocus (Colchicum autumnale)
- Azaleas and Rhododendrons (Rhododendron sp.)
- Castor Bean (Ricinus communis)
- Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum sp.)
- Cyclamen (Cyclamen sp.)
- English Ivy (Hedera helix)
- Kalanchoe (Kalanchoe sp.)
- Lilies (Lilium sp.)
- Marijuana (Cannabis sativa)
- Oleander (Nerium oleander)
- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum sp.)
- Pothos (Epipremnum aureum)
- Sago Palm (Cycas revoluta)
- Spanish thyme (Coleus ampoinicus)
- Tulip and Narcissus bulbs (Tulipa and Narcissus sp.)
- Yew (Taxus sp.)
Important info for cat friends!!!
Page 1 of 1250